• Power Consumption: 845W +9% at the wall (with Bitmain’s APW5 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
• Power Efficiency: 0.1 J/GH +9% at the wall (with Bitmain’s APW5 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
• Noise level: 52dB (at an ambient temperature of 35°C)
• Chip quantity per unit: 126 x BM1387
• Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
• Product size: 515mm (L) x 100mm (W) x 222mm (H)
• Package size: 610mm (L) x 215mm (W) x 340mm (H)
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
• Network Connection: Ethernet
1. Each AntMiner R4 has 6 PCI-e connectors for +12V/15A DC STABLE input on hash boards and 1 PCI-e connector on the controller, all the 7 PCI-e connectors are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hash board to prevent possible damage and instability.
2. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
3. The Antminer R4 can operate with APW5 as well as the APW3 power supply unit. To get the most out of the R4, Bitmain recommends the APW5 power supply.
4. Please download the latest R4 user manual from the "Downloads" sub-menu under the "Support" menu on Bitmain website's .
1. Include Bitmain APW5 PSU.
2. The APW5 can power two Antminer R4 miners with a 220V input but NOT more than one Antminer R4 with a 110V input.
3. The APW5 is compatible with one Antminer S9 but ONLY with a 220V input. With a 110V input, we do NOT recommend that APW5 be used to run an Antminer S9.
4. The APW5 comes with 7 pairs of six-pin PCiE connectors i.e. a total of 14 six-pin PCiE connectors.